Decorating with dried orange slices (or any other citrus) is one of my favorite festive Christmas activities. If you wonder how to dry orange slices, it’s so easy, and it also makes your kitchen smell heavenly!
You can use dried orange slices for Christmas decorations and many handmade projects, ornaments, garlands, wreaths, potpourris, and more.
What you will need:
A couple of oranges
Baking tray lined with parchment paper
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the oranges into 1-2 cm thick slices. Try to give them the same thickness; this is how you ensure they will bake evenly.
3. Pat the slices dry with a tea towel and place them on the parchment paper in the oven.
4. Let the orange slices bake for 2-3 hours (or more if needed).
5. Enjoy the Christmassy smell and start decorating!
Pin for later: