Spinach Frittata is my go-to recipe when I want something fulfilling to eat, healthy, and ready in a couple of minutes. It’s a good recipe for breakfast and also for brunch. And lately, it’s been a favorite food for my almost two years toddler too! This recipe is so easy to prepare, and it’s a smart way to introduce spinach to your diet (if you don’t like it any other way) or into your kid’s breakfast. Of course, it is best to serve the Spinach Frittata hot, with fresh bread, but you can also eat it cold into a sandwich or sliced for picnics!
READ MORE: Easy Romanian Fruit Cake (Pandispan cu fructe)
4 eggs (less or more depending on the number of people or how hungry you are)
2 cups Baby Spinach
1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
4 tablespoons oil (vegetable or olive oil)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and add the Baby Spinach. Saute the spinach for up to 5 minutes.
3. Pour the eggs over the sauteed spinach, and scramble with a spatula to make sure the eggs don’t stick.
4. Add the Parmigiano (but save some for garnish) and cook for another minute or until the frittata turns golden.
5. You can garnish the Spinach Frittata with some extra Parmigiano and freshly ground pepper.
Pin for later: